Utterly bad Experience with Veom Infotech. They are really unexperienced and dont take real care of the clients business.

1.9

I hired VEOM INFOTECH from India (they do not live or work in the USA. ITs a lie) as Im an SEO wanting TF10+ & PA 25 backlinks with no time to spend at this project.

I handled them a plan, YES, a plan, how many links in a certain period of time I wanted, and handled also a xls sheet of 4500 b/cklin*s of two best of my competitors to search for some on it to build them for me. They did not even open that file. No backl came from there. They built 70 backlinks in 90 days.

50 of them ARE very spammy and sending really bad signals to BIG G. Really bad. All social Media profiles with no content in it and also about 20 accounts on various niche sites that are meant to share different stuff, art, projects, plans etc that have nothing to do with my niche and are empty of content. More negative signals to BIG G.

Just raw backlinks for social media profiles that are meant to be active. No activity thought the promisses they were providing content any time. And they created 10 usefull backlinks and made me provide 10 posts to publish on different publishing sites. So 20 bakklinks total.

More damage than help. More effort on me than on them. More irresponsability than any other thing from their part. I said to them, now go and close those social media profiles.

NEVER ANSWERED. And I paid for that good money. So really a bad experience, I swear to god this time not to hire any more Indians for my projects.... The person that took care of all is Himanshu Gupta h*gu*** (at) veominfotech.com.

He likes to be called Harry. And also another one Ashish Sharma. They are really no good to follow guidelines, to communicate what they are really doing and worse, to give some value to you in exchange for money. Dont hire them or most sure you will regret it.

Time is money and they made me waste 90 precious days and also damages my rankkiings Incomplete list of the various Social media sites they build spammy useless dangerous links with no content in it.

And havent asked for any content too. Twitxr.com Posteezy Plurk.com Scoop.it Pinterest.com Quora kwsn.com Medium.com PearlTrees.com Flattr.com Behance.com Meetup.com FundAdvice.com Declara Playbuzz Tackk Pocket getpocket.com/ BlogTopSites.com Calameo IntenseDebate Carbonmade Disqus EZlocal.com Yammer Listly BiggerPockets SourceGuides.com EcoRenovator.org SimplySolar.supporttopics.com MuckRack.com PR Ghost.org MyTechLogy.com Penzu.com CNET and many more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Veom Infotech Seo Service.

I liked: Promisess.

I didn't like: Delivery and client treatment lack of seriousness.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 08, 2017.

Veom Infotech is Fraud Company

I would like to tell you. Mr. Ashish & Geetika are boy friend and girl friend. ANd they are living in relationlish.

They started veom infotech in noida. They make people foolish. They never give salary to the employee. They have seo, desiging projects. If you wish to say something to any higher authority person. They they never will discuss on that topic.

They hire people for trial base even they ask for training fee.

I joined this company, after 3 months they told me, you are not good performer. You will be fire without any notice.

Veom infotech is fraud, they have 2 other websites. veominfotechUS.com and seocompanyusa.com.

I have filed my complaint in courte for justice, and also want to suggest you don't loss you time & skills.

They never will give you confirmation letter.

HR is also a dump girl. She is also in relationship with Ashish(CEO).

If you have question, tell me here: praveen158@gmail.com

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Veom infotech, Veom infotech us.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 08, 2015.

Comments

praveendelhi2

Agreed with Praveen.

Veom Infotech is also a fraud company.

Mr. Ashish & Geetika are foolish.

Veom Infotech is not a good company to work.

2.0

I suggest you guys, never join veom infotech. This is not a good company to work. You will lose your skills. And Director does not has good attitude. You may lose your salary. So don't trust on this company.

Also they are doing low quality work for seo and web designing. Totally disagree. Money wastage. Didn't get my keywords ranking from last few months.

They can fire you any time. They don't allow to take leave. Work pressure. Don't have knowledge in the domain.

They will put your original document during your work which is illegal in India. So guys think more than hundred times before join veom infotech in noida

Praveen

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 12, 2015.

Comments

yes you are right... biggest fraud company

praveendelhi2
to Anonymous #1004839

I think, they should shut down the veom infotech. Cheap people. No knowledge.