1.9

I hired VEOM INFOTECH from India (they do not live or work in the USA.ITs a lie) as Im an SEO wanting TF10+ & PA 25 backlinks with no time to spend at this project.

I handled them a plan, YES, a plan, how many links in a certain period of time I wanted, and handled also a xls sheet of 4500 b/cklin*s of two best of my competitors to search for some on it to build them for me. They did not even open that file. No backl came from there. They built 70 backlinks in 90 days.

50 of them ARE very spammy and sending really bad signals to BIG G. Really bad. All social Media profiles with no content in it and also about 20 accounts on various niche sites that are meant to share different stuff, art, projects, plans etc that have nothing to do with my niche and are empty of content. More negative signals to BIG G.

Just raw backlinks for social media profiles that are meant to be active. No activity thought the promisses they were providing content any time. And they created 10 usefull backlinks and made me provide 10 posts to publish on different publishing sites. So 20 bakklinks total.

More damage than help. More effort on me than on them. More irresponsability than any other thing from their part. I said to them, now go and close those social media profiles.

NEVER ANSWERED. And I paid for that good money. So really a bad experience, I swear to god this time not to hire any more Indians for my projects.... The person that took care of all is Himanshu Gupta h*gu*** (at) veominfotech.com.

He likes to be called Harry. And also another one Ashish Sharma. They are really no good to follow guidelines, to communicate what they are really doing and worse, to give some value to you in exchange for money. Dont hire them or most sure you will regret it.

Time is money and they made me waste 90 precious days and also damages my rankkiings Incomplete list of the various Social media sites they build spammy useless dangerous links with no content in it.

And havent asked for any content too.Twitxr.com Posteezy Plurk.com Scoop.it Pinterest.com Quora kwsn.com Medium.com PearlTrees.com Flattr.com Behance.com Meetup.com FundAdvice.com Declara Playbuzz Tackk Pocket getpocket.com/ BlogTopSites.com Calameo IntenseDebate Carbonmade Disqus EZlocal.com Yammer Listly BiggerPockets SourceGuides.com EcoRenovator.org SimplySolar.supporttopics.com MuckRack.com PR Ghost.org MyTechLogy.com Penzu.com CNET and many more.

Review about: Veom Infotech Seo Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Promisess.

I didn't like: Delivery and client treatment lack of seriousness.

Comments