I would like to tell you. Mr. Ashish & Geetika are boy friend and girl friend. ANd they are living in relationlish.

They started veom infotech in noida. They make people foolish. They never give salary to the employee. They have seo, desiging projects. If you wish to say something to any higher authority person. They they never will discuss on that topic.

They hire people for trial base even they ask for training fee.

I joined this company, after 3 months they told me, you are not good performer. You will be fire without any notice.

Veom infotech is fraud, they have 2 other websites. veominfotechUS.com and seocompanyusa.com.

I have filed my complaint in courte for justice, and also want to suggest you don't loss you time & skills.

They never will give you confirmation letter.

HR is also a dump girl. She is also in relationship with Ashish(CEO).

If you have question, tell me here: praveen158@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of veom infotech work experience from Veom Infotech. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Veom Infotech to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was veom infotech and veom infotech us. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Veom Infotech for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

praveendelhi2

Agreed with Praveen.

Veom Infotech is also a fraud company.

Mr. Ashish & Geetika are foolish.